- Martha Stewart's Wedding Magazine wrote "The entertainment you choose for your wedding, or party is responsible for 80% of the event's success, and the memories you will have for the rest of your life."
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Yet, within one week after their reception, 78% say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority.
- When asked, 81% of guests say what they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
- Entertainment is 5% of your Wedding Budget, but TWICE as many guests will remember the entertainment more than anything else.
A great DJ, band or entertainer will not only elevate your event with great tunes and sounds but also help keep your event organized and ensure that your special day runs smoothly. They also understand that mishaps happen, a kid runs into the cake, a groom accidentally says the wrong thing and temporarily upsets the bride or a father embarrasses his little girl. Lets face it with so many things to keep track of, at some point every wedding has a small glitch. A professional understands that not every wedding will go without a hitch, but the professional will know how to steer your special day back on track and make that small hitch a great memorable moment that makes your day even more special.
|DJ Emir Denver Colorado DJ Services|
For an amazing wedding DJ that will ensure your reception and wedding day is extra special visit www.djemir.com/weddingdj.html or www.denversbestdjs.com or call / text 303-995-0875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DJ & Emcee service package runs $1200 with basic lighting rig sound and DJ for up to 5 hours.
Up Lighting Package additional $400 ($1600 Total)
Confetti Cannons Additional $500
Bubble Machines Additional $500
Gobo Spot Light Monograms or Full Names additional $400
Wedding Photography $1500
Video Services $3000
Wedding Invite Design & Printing Generally (actual pricing depends on size and design)
$700 for 500
$1200 for 1000
$1600 for 2000
Based out of Denver Colorado available for DJ services, photography and other previously listed services in Denver and surrounding areas as well as around the world with additional travel, hotel and rental arrangements.
|Wedding DJ Services Denver and Worldwide 303-995-0875|